« Home | Typing sucks » | Men of the Year Edition » | I have a dream » | I hate Sunday's » | Seriously » | Deleting Sites is Hard to do » | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care »

What's all this then

The officials contend that Gonzales' attendance at this meeting is not contradictory to what he has previously said -- that he was not involved in the details of the firings or in selecting the specific

prosecutors. That task was left to Sampson, who has resigned over the controversy.



[cnn] 3/24



Seriously. I mean SERIOUSLY.



I won't comment on the investigation. The investigation will flush everything out, but why do we even have a Congress then? If the President says National Security that's the ultimate fuck all to anything Congress says. If the President says no, oh well. Go back to your ... whatever it is you do.



This is so contradictory my head is bout' to aspolde'.



Down the rabbit hole.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008