« Home | I have a dream » | I hate Sunday's » | Seriously » | Deleting Sites is Hard to do » | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... »

Men of the Year Edition

WASHINGTON - The White House began floating the names of possible replacements for Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Monday as the Justice Department released more internal documents related to the firings of eight U.S. attorneys last year.



[realcites] 3/19/07

It would appear that Gonzales, or Gonzo as I like to call him, is getting the shaft.



Fuzzy memory. Misleading. Out right fabrications. And still, after six or so years 30-40% of the American people support the Bush Administration. Outstanding.



You'd think, or as least I would, that you piss on people long enough they'd say, "hey, stop pissing on me." The apologists will say, "well, he's just doing [x*] for our country."



* - there is just too much stuff to list.



Lieberman won’t rule out GOP-switch, may endorse Republican in 08



[crooksandliars] 3/19/07

... and the Zell Miller award goes to...



It won't change anything until the next version of Congress anyway, but sooner or later the Democrats should just say, "Ok, go." It's nice to be a media whore, like I aspire to be one day, but come on. Publicly blackmailing the party you pledged allegiance to during your 06' election bid? Even though you KNEW the Democrats would be hard on your BBF Bush? Well played sir, well played.



Whatever.



Technorati Tags: ,

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008