« Home | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. » | Explaination » | Too tired » | ... but judge, it isn't my hamburger! » | Who cares right? » | Funniest thing you'll see today »

I am Howard's big mouth...

“If I were running al-Qaida in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008 and be praying as many times as possible for a victory, not only for Obama but also for the Democrats.”

- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070211/ap_on_re_au_an/australia_obama_iraq

Right, because the aussie was spotted coming out of a cave in Pakistan just last month. I like how everyone talking down on the Dems forget how this happened on the Repubs watch. With hints that it was going to happen, but the Repubs just ignored the hints. Propaganda, it's a hell of a drug.

"I think it's flattering that one of George Bush's allies on the other side of the world started attacking me the day after I announced," Senator Obama said in Iowa.

"I would also note that we have close to 140,000 troops in Iraq, and my understanding is Mr Howard has deployed 1400, so if he is … to fight the good fight in Iraq, I would suggest that he calls up another 20,000 Australians and sends them to Iraq.

"Otherwise it's just a bunch of empty rhetoric."

- http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21209258-2,00.html

I applaud Obama's remarks, but that's all they are. Obama's probably more in the center politically than Clinton.

- I'll fix the comment thingy later.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008