« Home | If at first you don't succeed... » | WTF? » | Back to American Idol » | Recounts rule » | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. » | Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman » | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me »

Funniest thing you'll see today

I was laughing so hard I was crying. A little set up if you've seem it: Whos line is it anyway; Ryan and Colin are letting two women from the audience make sound effects for what they are doing.


Take it away...


http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-MIDHbmVZw&search=anyway


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008