« Home | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me » | TV is the great Satan » | I'm running out of topics » | Who do I hate? » | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt »

Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman

- My heads exploding and I haven't even been back two minutes. Seriously, if Lieberman loses the primary he should support the winner or go away like all the other losers of primaries. What I'm seriously regretting is if he wins he'll talk about vindications (which, he's the f'n incumbent, he should win a primary) or if he loses he'll talk about how much he respects the voter but a fringe group of Democrats voted for the other guy and he's sure the whole state will elect him. Well, there is another seat the reps will pick up.


He is loyal to a T.


To himself.


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008