« Home | TV is the great Satan » | I'm running out of topics » | Who do I hate? » | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida »

you think you know me

– I don’t know, this might not be just a great idea to attack a country over a soldier. Not that a human life isn’t worth it, but I don’t think a government nor a general people would try to piss off someone they are finally normalizing relations with. I wouldn't put to much into Hamas being in league with these people, but that is just me.


Funny thing that karma, as Bill O’Reilly said, bad things happen to bad people. I’m not saying the Israeli’s are bad, but they are letting emotions get the better of them. I think if they can wait 3000something years to get back land, Palestinians won’t soon forgot the stuff thats been going on for 40–50 years.


And what possible good can come out of arresting Hamas? If they have relations with the kidnappers, wouldn’t it be better to see if you can’t get Hamas to negotiate? Oh, my bad, forgot about the one week and we clear ourselfs of any wrong doing in the airplane on beach thing. My bad. [BBC NEWS].


– Yeah, I’d just feel sort of weird for thanking another guy for taking my beef. The Japanese are nice and all, but still. But it is that conservative bastion GW Bush, so I guess I understand. [BBC NEWS] - Bush and Koizumi talk beef.


– … you know. Democrats and the Media aren’t mad that he is doing the various illegal if I do it shit, they are mad because there is no oversight. Maybe the media would report it anyway, but this country… it just. WTF? 


Is that so much to ask? Really? Debate it, pass it and it’s fine. You’d have pissed off people, but the majority spoke. But he’s not, he letting a committee HEAR about it and then they can’t talk to anyone about it. :: twitch :: I’m tired of these assholes. [ Media Matters ].



– Oh come on, this is funny. OMGOMGOMGOMGITOUCHEDHEROMGOMG…


Tags: , , , , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008