« Home | I'm running out of topics » | Who do I hate? » | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel »

TV is the great Satan

- PBS has a good editorial on what may happen if Net Neutrality goes the way of the Dodo Bird.That is one thing I'll never get, so they want to make the net' "tiered" because the Coms' need more money to spread the net' although we've already given them tons of money through the form of taxes to do just that. So... we are being double taxed? Anyone? [ PBS ]


- My second attempt at getting WordPress up is going to happen tonight. Wish moi luck.


- Tomorrow I will give my difference between parties and ideologies. Why? Because I can, that's why... and to lose another 6 readers.


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008