« Home | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper »

What's in an update?

- Yeah, because he isn't doing a good enough job by himself. [MediaMatters]


- Let me put it bluntly, the press can print whatever they want. [MediaInfo]


Why's this? So they can keep an eye on on public figures. Do I agree with this all the time? No, but it is better than the alterative.And this is exactly what they are for, to make sure we don't have our rights violated.


National Security is a weasel of the worst magnitude. You can't be safe and free at the same time. Some freedoms might be exchanged for safety, but we should at the very least be able to debate/vote on said measure.


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008