« Home | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... » | zombies are not cool » | Repubs make me laugh »

Goat's are hyper

This took place in the UK, so I’ll give it a little bit of a pass. Yeah, a little.


Why do they still do this. Wait, why did they ever do this? You have solider's saluting a goat. Picture it. A goat? This might be fine for a military academy, but we’re talking about the British f’n Army. Don’t they have better things to do, like say, kill people?


Tags: , ,


Head… Exploding…


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008