« Home | zombies are not cool » | Repubs make me laugh » | I sofa king we todd did. » | Myspace is where I pick up all my gfs » | Stay and die » | Why do you need money? » | re: war bad, finger paint good » | ... and goodnight to all » | Once more with feeling » | Hath you any fifa beans? »

We the people...

I'm not changing the format of the blog, just the news hasn't stuck me as funny or stupid. Not to say there hasn't been stupid news (Coulter saying if Murtha gets fragged he'll finally deserve a Purple Heart) just look at the Media Matter's bar on the side of the page, but the mood hasn't stuck me.


So, this is why I don't get involved in fights. Especially internet fights (cue the "Arguing on the Internet is like being in the Special Olympics..." picture). While I'd like the attention for about five seconds the credibility I worked up would be shot to hell. Well, I have no credibility nor will probably have any, but that is beside the point.


This is why "moving on" is important. Not necessarily ignoring the comment[s] but just saying they aren't true and maybe giving a reason why they aren't true and letting the comment die. What they have done is questioned their doing this, which may or may not be true, and basically said your penis is two inches hard. While this would be fine (relatively speaking) for me since I could pick up and blog somewhere else with relative anonymity, is isn't for them.


Which going to show you, humans are stupid.


-> I fixed the title yesterday... it wasn't anything. Today I was trying, without success, to get listed on the main (google, yahoo, msn) site. Lol, I don't think I was accepted on the minor ones. Oh well, back to the drawing board.


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008