« Home | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... » | zombies are not cool » | Repubs make me laugh » | I sofa king we todd did. » | Myspace is where I pick up all my gfs »

I really hate Doctor Who

Ok, I don't but Rose really sucks now.


I mean, REALLY. So not to give you spoilers for a season you haven't seen:


I hope that thing happens that it alluded to at the end of this episode happens and it is not a bait and switch. THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING.


I might be able to put up with David Tenant, but this Rose crap has to go. It's called "DOCTOR WHO", not "doctor who and his magnificent companion Rose."


Keep your fingers crossed.


Tags:


Seriously yo


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008