« Home | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... » | zombies are not cool » | Repubs make me laugh » | I sofa king we todd did. » | Myspace is where I pick up all my gfs » | Stay and die » | Why do you need money? » | re: war bad, finger paint good »

Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine!


BAGHDAD, Iraq - The Iraqi government declared a state of emergency and imposed a curfew Friday after insurgents set up roadblocks in central Baghdad and opened fire on U.S. and Iraqi troops just north of the heavily fortified Green Zone.



Iraqi govt declares state of emergency - Yahoo! News.


From the you didn't see that one coming department...


I understand that making this a stable... whatever will be difficult work, but time after time the administration says "everything's fine, it's getting better everyday." It is just not true, that is one of the major problems with this administration, it lies or misrepresents everything. For an administration that says it is not going by poll numbers they sure do a lot to make the population at large think everything's ok when obviously it isn't.


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008