« Home | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... » | zombies are not cool » | Repubs make me laugh » | I sofa king we todd did. » | Myspace is where I pick up all my gfs » | Stay and die »

I hate Saturday

I mowed my "lawn" today. Usually it's just a build up of weeds, so I put it off until the last possible moment before the neighbors call the deed people. That is a long time because most have lawns as bad as ours. So we live on the corner of a somewhat busy street and the people usually just dump their crap on our lawn and drive off. Being the responsible liberal, I just mow over it and hope the pieces don't hit me in the eye. Today the mower stalled three times because it looks as if a drunk ran up on the yard and the "yard" has a few spots where it goes up and down. It's a mess.


But seriously, I hate mowing


What's in the news... the news. I was skimming yesterday and I came a crossed an article advocating that "poor" people not breed. Beside the obvious how many times was she dropped on her head and is it still going on questions I have for her... no, that is the only one. How do people like the author even turn on the computer?


Boggles the mind


... and no, no links. I don't want to encourage her.


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008