« Home | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... »

Stay and die

First let me tell you that I am not advocating full scaled pullout, but I do like hypocrisy. After the last few weeks of the admin [read: republicans] saying all the dem’s who support pullout / redeployment are trying to “cut and run,” the military says it is cutting and running.  [PERRspectives Blog].


[UPDATE] They aren’t cutting and running, they are uh, moving… shit… uh… up a hill… and making Iraq safer… shit. I hate republicans, no reason, just hate them. [Media Matters].


First I would like to say great job. We need more people to give money to charity. Now for the sad part. Why didn’t he give more of his money sooner? It’s like giving to a charity after it’s recently gone through restructuring. It helps, but it’s a little late.  [BBC NEWS].


Tags: , ,



Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008