« Home | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines » | We the people... » | zombies are not cool »

Don't Panic

- I love my readers. Whenever I post a lot of messages they flock to the site, but when I post a few they disappear. That wouldn't be surprising except for the fact that most of the content is on the days when I post the fewer messages. What a world eh?

- I've been playing around with the site the past few days and I've found some cool sites. I'll post them in a bit, but the most interesting site is http://choruslinea1qms.blogspot.com/. It has a lot of things on blogs and such and is incredibly helpful. Check it out, you might like it.

- God I hate quiting smoking, not because it is so difficult but because of the nasty taste that is left in your mouth for about a month.

- Remember, content content content!

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Post a Comment

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008