« Home | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules »

I love the smell of terror in the morning

"The fact that a newspaper disclosed it makes it harder to win this war on terror." – George Bush

So much for our unofficial fourth branch of checks and balances. Just a matter of time before they have made so many laws that the presses freedoms are suffocated. Why do I get the feeling we are all living in Bush's world and there isn't any thing we can do about it? I seriously wonder what the Founding Fathers would have said about this. [Yahoo! News].



Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. – Thomas Jefferson



Tags: , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008