« Home | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! » | Microsoft Rules » | Reticulating Splines »

Who's a big fat idiot?

Wait for it… wait for it… BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahhhh… BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :: cough :: BWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA :: snort :: And there is your conservative media ladies and gentleman. Don’t forget to tip your waitresses, I’m here all week. [Talking Points Memo].


I don't know what's more outrageous, that he got away with it the first time or that he is going to rail on about something tomorrow and people are still going to treat it like gospel. Ou, wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if he started going off on the airport for the invasion of privacy?


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008