« Home | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday »

Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah.

:: blink ::


The slippery slope keeps getting slipperier. The Republican’s are one vote shy of sending this country down a path I don't think it can return from.


Amongst many people I feel burning the flag is deplorable, along with illegal drugs, not wearing your seat-belt/helmet, smoking, drinking, let’s just say any victimless “crime,” but I support any Americans right to do these things. Hell, any human beings right to do these things. Any number of things can be said to say “this should be legislated” because of… well, any number of things.


Like, illegal drugs = families. seat-belts = insurance. smoking = families/insurance/think of the children. I guess you could put think of the children up there for any one of those. (Did I mention I hated kids? The punch in balls comment didn't tip you off?) But it the end no one is being hurt physically by any one of those issues, and conversely no law should be passed. (this is where my libertarianism kicks in)


Thus is the reason why there shouldn't be ANY amendment concerning flag burning. It might hurt someone's feelings, but imprisoning people robs them of their freedom. We didn't fight is oh so many wars to become what we fought against. [Washington Post].


Yeah, this is funnier than any thing I could ever hope to write. [The Poor Man Institute].


Tags: , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008