« Home | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool »

Stupid News - with 50% more Florida

This gives me a whole bunch of warm feelings in the cockles of my heart. The US has told Israel to count to ten and take a deep breath before doing anything drastic (read: stupid). Yeah, that rings sort of hollow to me. Hey, remember when the international community said the same thing with regard to Iraq? Me neither, pass the popcorn, this should be good. [BBC NEWS].


I’m of differing opinions on this. The first opinion is that it doesn't matter where you meet someone else (then you get this) and the second one is you should meet at a restaurant or something. Not Burger King. Or the third choice, don’t meet them, nine times out of ten they are f’n crazy. You know it's true. [FOX30 Online]


Yeah, because Florida had this burning need to have “In God we Trust” as its motto. No crime, no insurance doesn't cost too much, no problems, it just needed this. Because, as a person of faith, I take great solace in this. And by the way, I’d like to punch those kids in the balls.  [10 News – Florida]


… talking about the fore mentioned insurance. Yeah, have the tax payers bail out a business that shouldn't have been in operation in the first place. Good job… you putz. [10 News] – Florida


Tags: , , , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008