« Home | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who » | I hate Saturday » | Happy Day's was always cool » | Baghdad Bush: Everything is fine! »

Watch this weasel


Bush ignores laws he inks, -> vexing <– Congress.



“McCain was furious, and so were other lawmakers.” BWHAHA… BWWWHAHAHAHA… BWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Wow, first off I didn’t know that the media knew any words besides the normal newspeak, congrats. Second, congress could do a lot to stop the president. Impeaching him would do the job right off the top of my head. Censure him, not pass laws until he stops, maybe not rubber stamp everything he does. You said Republican Congress? Oh, never mind. Last, you know when it is an election year when Senators get all pissy. [Yahoo! News].



"We didn't need the Bill of Right's anyhow."


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008