« Home | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die » | Don't Panic » | Goat's are hyper » | When it rains... » | I really hate Doctor Who »

I <3 blogging

This site is still a work in progress. Actually I'm still not a hundred percent in love with the idea of doing a political blog. I like the idea of blogging though. I'll give my site, in its current incarnation, about two months -- if it doesn't click I'll try something new. 


What I love about blogging the most is that everyone does it, even Wil f'n Wheaton. Haven't done much anything with regards to the new site, but I'll probably get it going in a few weeks.


Remember, only you can prevent squirrel fires.


Tags: ,


update: yeah, I fixed the page error at the bottom. I know, I rule. It's all in a days work.


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008