« Home | Who do I hate? » | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning »

I'm running out of topics

- This is the funniest thing I've seen all day, and a saw a script that was five pages long... for a period!!! Hahahaha... haha... ha... anyhow, I <3 Olbermann. He's the best thing that's name isn't Stewart or Cobert. [Crooks and Liars]


- I'm reading the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers right now. Not so much reading, as looking at them like I'm going to read them. Part of me knows when I read them I'll have a whole new hatred for Bush, the other half just doesn't want to read.


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008