« Home | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? »

Who do I hate?

- I was going to post earlier, but the Movable Type install wasn't going so hot, so I switched to WordPress. Yeah, doesn't seem to be doing any better. :/


- Gotta love that ol' Georgie boy, even when you think he has lost... he has probably won.  This is insane btw, his party controls every branch in government and when one tells him no, he goes to the other one. Wasn't Congress mad about his signing bills? Maybe here is a chance to compromise... stop laughing. Stop. I hate republicans. [ Yahoo News ]


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008