« Home | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging » | Burn the flag = treason. Tigers flag? Hell yeah. » | Stupid News - with 50% more Florida » | Watch this weasel » | I love the smell of terror in the morning » | Who's a big fat idiot? » | Stay and die »

night, night

- Early night for me tonight, I have a lot of things to do tomorrow, like... you're a nosey person* aren't you? Just letter writing and getting my stuff in order.


- Still messing with the site, though I'm starting to see a finished product.


- I found two Florida political news sites, they will add to the sites crappy great content.


*I changed it right after I typed it. :P


Tags: , ,


Boy are my arms tired


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008