« Home | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me » | TV is the great Satan » | I'm running out of topics » | Who do I hate? » | night, night » | Because that worked so well the last time » | What's in an update? » | ... where's my flag shirt » | I <3 blogging »

NEWS OVERLOAD

- Yeah, sorry. I think I've been on a news overload as of late. I was getting angry at stupid little things, like, my coke was too cold or someone spawned me on my favorite game. Needless to say I didn't feel right. Maybe it was because of the Right or Left -- but, waking up I felt normal. But I really feel like relaxing.


So, I'm taking a break tomorrow and I'll be back Monday.



ISRAEL last night threatened to assassinate Palestinian Prime Minister Ismael Haniyeh if Hamas militants did not release a captured Israeli soldier unharmed.



- I got this from the Drudge Report (but it is a paper) so take it with a grain of salt.


This is the last time I bring this up unless Israel decides to nuke Palestine. I can't believe Israel is so short sided that they might be planning on doing this. Why? He is a DEMOCRATICALLY elected person. If you kill him, who is to say more kidnapping like this will not happen? The government might fail and your at square one with this and now you have killing an elected leader coming between you. I love the short-sidedness of the Israelis.


Yeah, karma. [The Australian]


- This is funny. Watch. Learn. Love. Oh wait, no, let me try that again. Right-wingers are insane. You have to watch the video, what the blogger says isn't quite true, but it's insane none the less. [ Firedoglake ]


Tags: , , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008