« Home | WTF? » | Back to American Idol » | Recounts rule » | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. » | Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman » | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me » | TV is the great Satan »

If at first you don't succeed...

:: cringe ::


I don’t know what irks me more, that they fell out of “power” or that they want it back. Dade county Democrats should take a page out of the netroots playbook, don’t become a huge party like the Democrats of old or the Republicans of new. They are bound to fail sometime and then you are back at square one again.


Make voters aware of the ideas that you supposedly stand for. Electrify your base to get out that message. Profit? [ MiamiHerald.com ].


Oh, and you might, if you're taking suggestions, try getting voters together a little earlier than right before a f'n election.


Love, MJ.


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008