« Home | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. » | Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman » | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me » | TV is the great Satan » | I'm running out of topics » | Who do I hate? » | night, night »

Recounts rule

Wow. Florida all over again. What, it’s Mexico? Same difference. I’m being a racist? No, I’m pointing out that the left is asking for a recount.


So we are clear, I believe every election should be verified. Regardless of cost. I think though, because it is the Left and not the Right, this will set off more troll’s to the message boards saying that the Left can not take defeat. *cough* Washington State *cough*. [BBC NEWS].


Yay for democracy.


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008