« Home | Back to American Idol » | Recounts rule » | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. » | Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman » | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? » | you think you know me » | TV is the great Satan » | I'm running out of topics »

WTF?

From the files of stupidest logic in the world:



"Customers have been crying out for a tool which could tell them if they have been duped," she said.



Wha…? Someone, or people said, “Gee whiz, I sure hope I haven’t been duped, even though nothings wrong with my computer now.” Wait, they’ve been crying out for new stuff to mess up their computers. Ok, it’s like this, “Waaaaaaaaaaaa, OMG my computers doing what it’s supposed to, SOMEONE HELP ME SCREW IT UP!!!!”


Be honest for christs sake, you want to make more money off of stupid customers while smart users keep cracking your software. BBC NEWS | Technology | Anti-piracy tool confuses users.


Tags: ,



Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008