« Home | Too tired » | ... but judge, it isn't my hamburger! » | Who cares right? » | Funniest thing you'll see today » | If at first you don't succeed... » | WTF? » | Back to American Idol » | Recounts rule » | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. »

Explaination

Why I link to Democratic / Liberal sites and not Conservative / Republican (other to make fun of them) sites:


Well, I'm biased. I don't pretend to be otherwise.


Second, even if I was biased the other way, I think they are mostly based on pessimistic or uneducated opinion. Yeah, this site would be a prefect example, but most of the blogs / sites have actual news.


The problem, I think again, with Republicans is that they need someone to hate. They'll try to gloss over that fact with statistics they pulled out of their ass or an article from 1961, but they can't hide the fact that they are morons. I'm sorry if I'm over generalizing, but all the Republican sites I have gone to are the same. Blame other side, blame other people... wa wa wa, fin. All the ideas they do come up with are totally not what the United States are about you're just sitting there wondering if you just read the idea in question.


Maybe that is just bias.


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008