« Home | Funniest thing you'll see today » | If at first you don't succeed... » | WTF? » | Back to American Idol » | Recounts rule » | I have money, wooooo » | What him? He doesn't matter. » | Hypocrasy, thy name is Lieberman » | NEWS OVERLOAD » | See me? I'm a little teapot. Wanna go? »

Who cares right?

I swear on whatever is holy… WHY THE HELL WASN’T THIS DEALT WITH… :: ahem :: during the campaign off-season? Seriously, I think the Democrat’s want to lose. Since 2000 we’ve known our (Florida, but come on… Diebold) election system was woefully inadequate. Do we do anything about it? [2000] Na, it will fix it self. No? OMG… VOTERS WON’T BE COUNTED…  [2001] Na, it will fix itself. [2002] OMG… THERE IS NO PAPER TRAIL!!!!1111eleventy [2003] Na… and on and on.


It will be another few years before Dean can totally implement his 50 states strategy… who here thinks he’ll need to drag those with power kicking and screaming?


:: hand up ::


Yeah, me too. You get a star. [ Palm Beach Post ].


Tags: , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008