« Home | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. » | Explaination » | Too tired » | ... but judge, it isn't my hamburger! » | Who cares right? » | Funniest thing you'll see today » | If at first you don't succeed... »

I am Fry's wasted life...

Remember how I said I'd be coming back home and everything would be a bit easier?

I lied.

Not on purpose, I thought it would be easier. School, home life, work. I could "deal" with them.

Needless to say school is sucking whatever interest I did have in law out of law. Not the classes, just everything else. USF sucks. Badly. They are in-between "big" and "small" school, so I think they get as many students as they can in a class and tell them to fuck off -- you're on your own.

USF is run by a bunch of incompetents.

Example, when I went to UWF I had to have a "mmr" shot for some odd reason. Had to give them all my paperwork and whatnot. USF, needs me to do it all fucking over again. Not the shot, just get them all the paper work. Why? UWF has the information.

Anyhow, I'll try*. I swear.

Cheers

* - try means leave the site for two months





Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008