« Home | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. » | Explaination »

Being torn sucks...

My favorite (web) comic is Questionable Content.



It is much like Zeek 2.0. The drawer of that comic got burnt out and quit mid-stream when it was getting really interesting. You have a guy who wants a girl and they can't get together even though she likes him too... maybe in "that" way, maybe not. I could be mixing it up, but since I have nothing to do on... that's the major arc.



I like comics like those. I don't know why. You'd think that I'd get sick of them. You think, right? But they are really drawn well. My fav is Joe and Monkey. It doesn't have an arc most of the time, but... wow. Can that guy draw.



I want to draw.



I used to have a bunch of crappily drawn comics on my door. I filled up the door, and my mum tore them down. It went on like that for a few months until I got disinterested in comics, more the drawing. This was around 12-13.



Another day.



More of the same.





Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008