« Home | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. » | Explaination » | Too tired »

I am me...

I don't remember any president (I've been alive for five, and for Carter I was to young) involved in so much corruption. It is like the Bush Admin goes out of its way to become embroiled in something. Paris Hilton is getting to much air time? We better do a wire tapping scandal.



I don't know what is wrong with my site in Firefox. I may start fixing stuff. I might not, it's the thought that counts right?

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008