« Home | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. » | Explaination » | Too tired » | ... but judge, it isn't my hamburger! »

I am Fry's boredom...

I don't know what I want to do.



I have grand visions in my head of what I want to do. But they are abstract. Sort of like Picasso.



In olden times a wanted a bunch of phone lines for my BBS. I also wanted a bigger hard drive, more registered doors (games) and a 6 disk cd-rom for files. None of that ever came to be. Except the door thing, but that was only because I was into the warez (pirated files, argh) toward the end.



Currently, I want to do... nothing. That's not to say I don't have grand dreams. It's sort of like a jigsaw puzzle. I know I want to do it, but do I want to spend the time doing it. My heart says yes, my head says where the fuck is the whiskey.



I want to draw.

I want to write.

I want (in theory) to practice law.



I don't want to spend any of the time doing it.



Writing for this blog is somewhat boring. That's not to say I don't enjoy it, it's just cumbersome. I want so badly for something to take with me, but, I haven't found "it" yet.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008