« Home | Seriously » | Deleting Sites is Hard to do » | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. »

I hate Sunday's

I'll put a few entries up in the noon-timeish.

One thing that makes me uncontrollably want to rip peoples larynx's out is the difference between liberal/democrat, conservative/republican.

People who are liberal might be republicans and conversely conservatives might be democrats. There is no magic formula for this. The dems and repubs are parties, the libs and cons are ideologies. The two major American parties host a wide range of topics like guns to how big government should be to whatever. They both (however begrudgingly) accept all views and immigration, abortion, ect. ect.

I consider myself liberal (classical even) on a lot of topics, but there are a few I'm (mostly) conservative on. I like to understand (not just hear) the other sides opinion on issues. But when you start throwing labels about (I'm guilty of this sometimes to a smaller degree) I just want to strangle the person doing it.

Labels are good for inanimate things, something you can't change, but for an idea or thought or a human in general it just makes no sense.

Please, think of the puppies, don't label humans

Technorati Tags: ,

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008