« Home | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap » | too long, really. it has been. » | Ick » | Oh, it's you. »

Deleting Sites is Hard to do

This morning I just went though a shitload of sites that I found that I didn't "need" anymore.



I had some bookmarks that go back to 2001. I've cleaned sites out since 2001, but this was my most comprehensive upkeep since 2005. I'm probably going to delete about 20% more in the coming days.



I don't know why I continuously bookmark some pages. Some I can understand, like a BBS that has been out of commission since 2005... but others? A greenhouse site? I mean, wtf was I thinking?



I might be ready for a big move in my life. This can just be another thing I use to pass the time, so I don't do, you know, actual work.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008