« Home | I hate Sunday's » | Seriously » | Deleting Sites is Hard to do » | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... » | I am Fry's wasted life... » | election: recap »

I have a dream

I was going to set up a vblog that incorporated my total lack of ideas.

Yeah, that won't work out.

I was watching a vblog parodying that exact moment. I watch vblogs now by the way. Anyhow, I would have caught on quick that that isn't a good show. Dramatic pauses every once and a while... ok. Sitting there with a finger up your nose... mmmm, no. I knew it probably was a general theme of vblogs, but seeing someone else do it made me realize in advance how stupid the idea was.

I had a week (two weeks actually, one spring break for one class at one school, one for three other classes at the other) to decide what I was going to do. I'm leaning towards dropping all of this school stuff and dedicating myself to my computer. Yes folk, I am going to eat, breathe, sleep and whatever else on my computer. Because (as Denis Leary said), you've gotta have goals.

In the coming months my ideas will be flushed out. "Soup in my Fly" will (if no one else has the name) become the name of my "company." The name of this blog will change. Hopefully, with better content.

Technorati Tags: ,

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008