« Home | Men of the Year Edition » | I have a dream » | I hate Sunday's » | Seriously » | Deleting Sites is Hard to do » | Being torn sucks... » | I am me... » | I am Fry's boredom... » | I don't care » | I am Howard's big mouth... »

Typing sucks

Ever since my apparent withdrawal from school I've been planning on what to do next. After my history with computers and my "I won't ever work with computers" statement -- I'm thinking of working with computers.



One thing I've had to relearn was typing. I've been a hunt-and-peck typer forever. After my unfortunate illness I went from 30-35 WPM to 15-20 WPM. Since I want some semblance of speed with computers (html, word, ... well, anything typing related) I have decided to learn (or relearn) the keyboard. After three hours on my typing program, I'm up to a stunning 9 WPM. I've got a LOT of practice to do.



I know where the keys are, but this format I'm on just sucks.



Updates later.



Probably.





Technorati Tags:

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008