« Home | Still 100% content free » | Elections are for fascists » | New Templet - Same Crappy Content » | This was the best I had to work with --- MAIL DAY!!! » | sleepy time » | alone, alone i tell you » | party at stifler's house » | last post for the night » | whaaaaa...? » | another day »

Update: 95.3% content free

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba - A female interrogator ran her fingers through a prisoner's hair and sat in his lap, a barber gave reverse mohawks and a detainee was forced to kneel so many times he was bruised, the U.S. government says in the most detailed accounting of eight abuse cases at its Guantanamo Bay prison for terror suspects.

Worldandnation: Gitmo abuses detailed in report.


That prisoner's screaming in Arabic. Obviously, the military showed us what they wanted us to see. But again, there's absolutely no evidence that I've seen that says any abuse is taking place at Guantanamo Bay.

FOXNews.com - Inside Guantanamo Bay - Bill OReilly | The OReilly Factor.


Everyone else gets to bag on O’Reilly, I should I should give it a go.


Why is it that he’s so dishonest? One could say he lied, but it is obvious that he’s smudging the truth. Does he even know what the truth is? The major problem I have with him is that Fox has probably got thousands of fact checkers and he usually makes at least one (I’m being generous, he probably makes 10 a segment) error a show.


Why don’t I even care. Moron’s like this will be in the limelight for as long as people are talking about them.


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008