« Home | whaaaaa...? » | another day » | let them have cake » | too easy, and i still can't get it » | i took it, sue me » | i'll get better, i promise » | caption yo » | w00t, starting caption day with a crappy caption » | i hate people » | because i want white shoes »

last post for the night

-> i know what i want to do, but i do not know how to get there.


i want more original content, but right now i don't see how i can do it.


-> there are a few rules that i will take to the grave with me:


1.) never talk about yourself in detail on your blog (unless you plan for no one to read it)


i learned this in my first attempt at blogging. not right away mind you, but i did learn it. this blog is actually 5 years old. that last (or first, depending on how you want to look at it) message in the achieves is a dinosaur from a bygone era that i thought was somewhat witty. in started off benignly enough, me wondering what i'm going to put in the blog... me saying i was going to add something to the site then me disappearing for a month and it starting all over again. then, i had a personal life to talk about. it seemed poignant at the time, but when i came back to this site it was... to say the least psychotic. so i deleted it all, but that one message. so i'll be keeping a journal for all of that and quickly burning it after i write in it.


2.) make sure to adhere to rule 1. seriously.


-> caption day sucked. sucked hard. but, fridays my set date. i think i'll get the hang of it, but it may take 7 months. :: thinks :: yeah, never.


-> leave me some mail.if the sites good, bad, you have suggestions... whatever. i'd love your input.


Tags: , , ,


bogey liked caption day


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008