« Home | sleepy time » | alone, alone i tell you » | party at stifler's house » | last post for the night » | whaaaaa...? » | another day » | let them have cake » | too easy, and i still can't get it » | i took it, sue me » | i'll get better, i promise »

This was the best I had to work with --- MAIL DAY!!!


Hi there,

Recently you have submitted the link

http://tributes.blogspot.com

We are sorry but this link was rejected from the articles websites directory.

Regards,
iArticles.biz Admin

http://www.iArticles.biz


-------------------------------------------------
This is an automated message, no replies required.



Hello,


Why exactly did you not accept my blog? Did it displease my masters that much? Your site is just a mish-mash of blogs anyway and you DARE deny me and the greatness for which is my blog? It is on now. My 3 readers will boycott your blog until you put it in. This is ala O'Reilly and his highly successful boycott of France. You have not seen the buying power of my 3 readers, they are Fortune 500 listed my friends. They will bring you to your knees.


We shall overcome,


The Management


Tags:


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008