« Home | Elections are for fascists » | New Templet - Same Crappy Content » | This was the best I had to work with --- MAIL DAY!!! » | sleepy time » | alone, alone i tell you » | party at stifler's house » | last post for the night » | whaaaaa...? » | another day » | let them have cake »

Still 100% content free


WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- North Korea is believed to have completed fueling a missile capable of reaching Alaska, raising the probability of an imminent test launch, U.S. officials said on Sunday.

The United States plans to join Japan in a sharp response if the test goes ahead.

Washington has warned Pyongyang against the launch in a message passed to North Korean diplomats at the United Nations but there was no response, American officials said.



CNN.com - North Korea fuels missile, readies launch, U.S. officials say - Jun 18, 2006.


Sing along time!


We’re gonna die


We’re all gonna die


Yes, we’re all gonna die


So read this blog one more time.


Ok, that was more like a chant slash shameless plus (for me). What is this response going to be I wonder? Can’t be sanctions, can’t be attack, oh yeah, strongly worded “that was bad” letter followed by a “STFU what else can you do to us.” This game is so fun.


If you are wondering, and I know you are, why we won’t attack them -- get out a map. Find North Korea. No, that’s Arkansas. Look for a huge blob of land and look right. No, my right. Ok, you found it, now look up. I don’t think we want to piss off their neighbors. No, not South Korea, my up.



Lindgren breeds the mosquitoes in a cabin at her farm and uses a vacuum cleaner to catch them. They were dried and frozen before they were shipped, reported Sveriges Television.



Business Report - Mosquitoes are a gold mine.


Hmm, I…


Hmm, I…


:: ahem :: We can’t just grow/breed them in labs, we need to pay people? Seriously… Just because your jobs automated or shipped over seas doesn’t mean you should do crap like this. Go pick fruit, I hear they have openings. They don’t? Knock yourself out then.


By the by, selling fleas now, they’re worth their weight in silver. Plus, they make cool little Flea Circuses.


-> I'm tempted to change the site once more. There is a "mini" with a exact layout, but "mini" -- I like that one better right now, but I'll give this site a week, maybe it will grow on me.


-> I've decided to run another blog. Yeah, go figure. It will be updated less and it will probably be a website rather than just a blog. It's where my second blog used to be, so I'm not planning anything new. Just different. I plan to keep up my 3-5 post in this blogs, so, don't worry.


Tags: , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008