« Home | This was the best I had to work with --- MAIL DAY!!! » | sleepy time » | alone, alone i tell you » | party at stifler's house » | last post for the night » | whaaaaa...? » | another day » | let them have cake » | too easy, and i still can't get it » | i took it, sue me »

New Templet - Same Crappy Content

-> I might change this again by next week. All's I know is I didn't like the last one.



WASHINGTON - Americans paying $3 per gallon at the pump have it relatively cheap when compared with prices globally, say oil and gas company executives who defend their record profits as essential to maintaining supplies.


In parts of Europe and elsewhere in the West, gasoline prices are more like $5 per gallon to $7 per gallon, said the chairman of ConocoPhillips Co., James J. Mulva.



Oil company execs defend high pump prices - Yahoo! News.


Right, it wouldn't have anything to do with taxes on the gas for public transportation.


Dolts.


Tags: ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008