« Home | There's a frog in my throat » | The Newsroom » | One. One Year. Ha Ha Ha. » | Back; gone. What's the difference. » | Dogs; What they have to do with politics » | Where are all my people? » | I don't read » | Here we go again » | Huh. » | Holy Crap! Mail Bag! »

Frog Redux

Example




This is the sort of stuff that I'm opposed too and the reason why I distrust 'journalists' in general.

How many progressives? What makes the person a progressive? If over 50 percent of the population (of the US) why do they believe this?

No, durr, it's Twitter, I can't post all that every time. No, you know what I mean, COME ON!

Show your work.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008