« Home | Back; gone. What's the difference. » | Dogs; What they have to do with politics » | Where are all my people? » | I don't read » | Here we go again » | Huh. » | Holy Crap! Mail Bag! » | All's quiet on the western front » | Back, Part Deux » | I'm back. »

One. One Year. Ha Ha Ha.

A lot has happened and almost none of it positive.  So here are my New Years Resolutions:

Write more.

I actually started writing more this year. Although it's still pretty few and in-between when I write. I started a dream journal - which was good for a week and then I got into the same old routine of saying "later" and forgetting the dream. I've seldom written in my normal journal, but there is a big chunk of about 4 years where I didn't. So this is a positive sign.

Read more.

I think I got though two books. I need to read more. I'm going to reread "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in the coming weeks. I listened to the radio plays and re-watched the TV series and movie this week. To put an exclamation point on it I'm going to finish the last part.

Do unfinished tasks.

Knitting. Calligraphy. Programming. Drawing. HTML/CSS. I've had an ungodly amount of free time and not started one of them. That needs to change.

... and learn a language.

Hopefully I'll blog more too.

Happy New Year!

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008