« Home | you want the truth? » | you want them, you got them: UPDATES! » | wha's a IED between friends? » | bueller? bueller? bueller? » | burning bush » | technorati sites of the day recap » | hello theni'll start posting to a blog starting to... » | i like cake.see me? i'm back baby. more of my sayi... » | From: "|mj|" To: "Ati" Date: Tuesday, November 19,... »

mission to pluto

i forgot, i wanted to write down a quasi mission statement for the blog. because, we all have a mission. mine is to sleep with jessica alba. yours, doesn’t matter… unless it’s getting me to sleep with jessica alba or vise versa. that and i need something to do. 


-> i will post pretty much anything that catches my eye.


-> this site will be 2 parts political, 1 part personal, 1 part entertainment, with a sprinkle of general news and a dash of love. from me. to jessica alba. seriously, she’s the bee’s knees, yo.


-> i’ll put a blub under the link telling you of my vast disgust or enormous gratitude. or something in between, but, that’s no fun.


-> i’ll probably post 2–3 times a day to start out, i really don’t feel like getting burnt out early.


-> i might make a editorial post about various things. things that do stuff. stuff that does things. something like that, i don’t know where i was taking that. editorials. yeah, they’ll probably be the longer ones.


-> sorry for posting mostly cnn links. i’ll try to make the links various and plenty.


-> the language. i’ll try to make it concise. most of the time i’m tired or drunk, or both and don’t make my points clear. or, i make my posts unintentionally rude. when i want to be rude, i promise, you’ll be able to tell. sort of.


-> the language, part deux. i’ll try to keep swearing to a minimum. not because i want to be nice, but i believe it takes away from the post. it either pisses some people off or turns them off completely. not that i care if those people are reading my blog, just i will keep the swearing to a minimum. but, here’s some of my all-time favs:


dick – dickhead – fuck – motherfucker – fucktard – shitbrick – asswipe – bitch – goddamn


other than that, you’re on your own. i think i’ve covered mostly everything, if not, i’ll post my e-mail one of these days.


peace and hair grease, yo


Tags: , , , , ,


Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008