« Home | i like cake.see me? i'm back baby. more of my sayi... » | From: "|mj|" To: "Ati" Date: Tuesday, November 19,... »

hello then

i'll start posting to a blog starting tomorrow. these are the things that are going though my mind.

-> which blog will i post to. i have this and a netfirms one. the netfirms has graymatter on it, but i reall don't feel like messing with in so i'll probably use this one.

-> what will i post. i was thinking a technorati/liberal blog. with some personal musing added for good measure. so pretty much a pop liberal blog. everyone LOVES those like of blogs.

-> when will i start advertising. probably i'll wait a few weeks and see if my hearts still in it. it has been 4 years since my last sustained posting, you figure it out.

-> when will i change colors and general layout things on my site. later today. i was thinking gray/white/dark gray with a picture of a ferret. everyone loves ferrets right?

that is all my children.

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Feed Shark Blog Flux Directory blog rating and reviews Blog Top Sites Listed in LS Blogs Politics Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

Listed on BlogShares

Made with love, who's love I do not know. (c) me in 2006-2008